What do you think?

Kevin Hill2

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok, the 950 has been out for a while now most of the bugs have been worked out in the OS. I have been on the fence about getting this phone or moving to Android. I want to hear what you like and dislike about the phone and how it handles Windows 10? How good is the camera? I'm not one to jump from phone to phone and I'm very picky when it comes to choosing a phone. Right now I have a Windows M8 running the latest Windows 10 on the release, I love the OS and I like the phone, but really bad camera and it really is kind of a dead end with HTC. I do like a lot of the things about Android and you can almost have a total Microsoft Android experience, But I love the Windows mobile OS, I just really do not like the looks of the 950. I don't care about the App gap, I don't care if the Android App's are better, I want to know what you think about and how you feel about your 950.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok, the 950 has been out for a while now most of the bugs have been worked out in the OS. I have been on the fence about getting this phone or moving to Android. I want to hear what you like and dislike about the phone and how it handles Windows 10? How good is the camera? I'm not one to jump from phone to phone and I'm very picky when it comes to choosing a phone. Right now I have a Windows M8 running the latest Windows 10 on the release, I love the OS and I like the phone, but really bad camera and it really is kind of a dead end with HTC. I do like a lot of the things about Android and you can almost have a total Microsoft Android experience, But I love the Windows mobile OS, I just really do not like the looks of the 950. I don't care about the App gap, I don't care if the Android App's are better, I want to know what you think about and how you feel about your 950.

Since you've said you like W10M on phone, the 950 is good for what you need. The camera is excellent by many reviews. the latest update (10586.218) is quite stable

KrisYYC

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I did what you are now contemplating. I went from Windows phone (Lumia 1020) to Android (Galaxy Note 4)...

....And then went back to Windows Phone after 5 months and bought the Lumia 950 the day it came out in Canada.

While m Note 4 is def a powerful phone, I found myself missing Windows phone a lot. I missed the camera on my Lumia 1020 too. The 950 is the perfect phone for me. Physical size, Windows Phone OS, Excellent camera (this is coming from a former Lumia 1020 user).

The "app gap" hasn't phased me, most of the apps I used on Android are available on Windows Phone, including my banking apps.

So take my experience for what it's worth. I just like Windows Phone better.

Kris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05