I've updated my 950 to the latest Fast Insider Build and I am not getting new or old test messages. I make it a practice that after I do an update, to reset my phone, usually this works to restore my text messages. Now I'm not getting ant text messages. Anyone have this problem and have found a fix?
    04-29-2016 10:26 AM
    I've updated my 950 to the latest Fast Insider Build and I am not getting new or old test messages. I make it a practice that after I do an update, to reset my phone, usually this works to restore my text messages. Now I'm not getting ant text messages. Anyone have this problem and have found a fix?
    what if you changed the sync settings such that it syncs for a different period of time? This usually triggered messages to sync.

And maybe you can check APN settings? Maybe those have changed
    05-05-2016 08:50 AM
    I'm having this same issue and changing the settings did not help. There's a huge gap in the text histories for some and others are just totally missing even though I know that they were all backed up (or at least supposed to be based on setting from last phone).
    05-05-2016 04:51 PM
    Ok, this latest build did restore all of my IM's. FYI: you need to be in the messenger app and select the 3 dots at the bottom right to edit the settings for the messenger app. You can no longer get to it from settings...
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    05-18-2016 05:04 PM