i love my Microsoft Lumia 950

snowboarders

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I have had the MS 640 the MS 830 and now the Microsoft Lumia 950 flag ship from AT&T and I love it I love window phones I find window phones too be one of the best out on the market right now all so I have a new HP laptop with 6th gen core i7 laptop wish will go vary well with my new window 10 window phone just like IOS and Mac OS you got PC OS and mobile OS and the two works vary well I now have plan on getting me a surface 3 LTE tablet to go with my stuff any ways back too the phone I got the AT&T on next when the phone 1st came out but I ended up returning it has when I 1st got it it felt like it was a undone OS but now that the phone has had some updates the OS now feels march better and I re got in the phone on next I all so love the camra that window phones has the camra is one of the kid on a window phone over all I this love love love window phone i will never go back too android or IOS window phone for me for ever

I all so order the surface 3 AT&T tablet wish this got shipped am now fully done buying phone and tablets for awhile

has long has the window phone apps like wells fargo twitter facebook facebook messenger and Instagram that all i need am not gamer

Last edited:

coolj40041

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
What you said reminded me of how I felt when W10 first came out..beautiful but full of errors...sigh. W10 needs to check peoples spelling better. Hope that's in the Redstone update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium