I'm on the standard release of Windows 10 Mobile (not on Insiders): 10.0.10586.218

On T-Mobile - unlocked 950. I just got a voicemail and it ended up in the visual voicemail feature of "Phone". This wasn't working before - so something must have been fixed recently. I'm quite pleased. :-)
    05-03-2016 06:48 PM
    Great news! To me VVM is an essential feature.

They did enable it on dual SIM phones in the 218 update. Good to hear it runs on T-Mobile as well as AT&T.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-04-2016 08:07 AM
    visual VM has worked on every non T-Mobile phone I have used including Lumia 800, 830 and now 950 right out of the box
    05-04-2016 08:24 AM
    Same here. I had gotten a SIM with T-Mobile, and in the locked and branded AT&T L950 there was no V V M at TM. I recently unlocked the device from AT&T, and it is now working at TM, but there was an updated OS at the same time, too.

Does your WiFi calling work on your L950 at TM as well?
    05-04-2016 05:14 PM
    Same here. I had gotten a SIM with T-Mobile, and in the locked and branded AT&T L950 there was no V V M at TM. I recently unlocked the device from AT&T, and it is now working at TM, but there was an updated OS at the same time, too.

No, but it's unlocked (not branded)
    05-05-2016 10:21 AM

Dunno as I do not need it since I am LTE land....
    05-05-2016 01:56 PM
    VVM work on XL.
    I Dont see WiFi calling option on the phone. On my Tmobile's account, WiFi calling is enable. The tech and manager at Tmobile say that you dont need Tmobile brand phone for it to work. It should work on any phones that support WiFi calling...so current .218 build does not support WiFi calling?
    05-05-2016 06:01 PM
    VVM work on XL.
    I Dont see WiFi calling option on the phone. On my Tmobile's account, WiFi calling is enable. The tech and manager at Tmobile say that you dont need Tmobile brand phone for it to work. It should work on any phones that support WiFi calling...so current .218 build does not support WiFi calling?
    The reason why it doesn't work is because t-mobile did not authorize/approve it. The only phones that work are unlocked iPhones (from the 5c to present), Nexus 5x and 6p, Moto X Pure, and the HTC 10. Basically no Windows Mobile phone has it approved unless it is T-Mo branded.
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-08-2016 09:16 PM
    VVM work on XL.
    I have to bring my Iphone with me to ensure best phone connections by swapping my T Mobile SIM card back and forth between 950 XL and my Iphone 6 s there has an On-Off option in the phone app (works with any SIM) I guess with this option its up to the SIM card features to make VoWifi happen, in Microsoft Windows phone 950 XL this on/off setup option is non existing, the debate to make Microsoft enable this feature and make it up to the SIM card / T-Mobil to connect or not, has been going on since Microsoft sent VoLTE VoWifi on the market, I am a sad owner of windows flagship phone there properly never will be enabled with VoWifi, Microsoft is about to loose me as a client, but i guess it doesn't matter, since nobody from Microsoft cares to inform us about this obviously very old issue.
    Last edited by Kurt Kristoffersen; 07-01-2016 at 07:16 AM.
    06-30-2016 07:53 AM