Screen unresponsiveness

Dirigent82

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up an AT&T 950 for my mom and there seems to be an issue with the screen. On the right edge, and especially the bottom right edge, the screen doesn't register a touch. The backspace key on the keyboard, often times the "..." menu, resizing tiles when they get to the right side are all issues registering touch.

Has anyone else seen this issue? I think we'll take it back tomorrow to exchange, but thought I'd ask here first if it's a common problem or an isolated incident with this phone.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I just picked up an AT&T 950 for my mom and there seems to be an issue with the screen. On the right edge, and especially the bottom right edge, the screen doesn't register a touch. The backspace key on the keyboard, often times the "..." menu, resizing tiles when they get to the right side are all issues registering touch.

Has anyone else seen this issue? I think we'll take it back tomorrow to exchange, but thought I'd ask here first if it's a common problem or an isolated incident with this phone.

taking it back is a good idea, seems like a hardware issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo