Hot Lumia

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello! today i got my new Lumia 950! and damn its a very nice piece, cool and more! i love the iris scanner! but the phone get hot too fast... and in this moment just have the wifi On and plug to the charger and its very hot... any help? the phone its update... and my last phones Lumia 640, 720, asha 311, c6-01 just the lovely symbian get hot, but i think was for the material...

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Could you check if your mobile signals are strong - even if your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, if cellular signals (not necessarily cellular data) are weak your phone will have the tendency to heat up.

snowboarders

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
i have the MS 950 dual sim and my phone dos not heat up all so my wall charger dos not get warm at all both my phone and wall charger stays nic and cool if you think your phone gets too hot too a point too where you cant play with it then i would get other MS 950 has there could be some in wrong with yours

Z80_Man

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
It doesn't heat a lot when charging, either from the USB plug or a QI induction charger.

However, it does heat a lot when running apps, mostly games, using heavy graphics or calculations.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Could you check if your mobile signals are strong - even if your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, if cellular signals (not necessarily cellular data) are weak your phone will have the tendency to heat up.
Well here in my House the phone get 2 o 3 Signals with 4g... but with my 640 was the same so therer is no need to be different with the 950...

i have the MS 950 dual sim and my phone dos not heat up all so my wall charger dos not get warm at all both my phone and wall charger stays nic and cool if you think your phone gets too hot too a point too where you cant play with it then i would get other MS 950 has there could be some in wrong with yours
well its not super hot, i mean gets very hot but not at the point i cant use it... but with the 640 never got this problem...

It doesn't heat a lot when charging, either from the USB plug or a QI induction charger.

However, it does heat a lot when running apps, mostly games, using heavy graphics or calculations.
hmm... well, one more thing, the battery goes fast i think... gonna check today with the normal use! my 640 got more than 20% at the night

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12