AT&T Lumia 950 slow.

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Okay i have a problem where I feel it shouldn't be this sluggy my 950 feels like a snail and all of a sudden it began to get hot and battery life was terrible idk what to do atm. Is anybody else having problems like this I mean I know this isn't powered by the sd810 but no way my phone should feel so sluggish get warm so quickly(it doesn't get hot unless im using it while on the charger) ive tried hard resets and idk what to do. Anybody have anything to help?

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
re: AT&T Lumia 950 slow.

OS Version ?

See the battery threads.... Plus if you did a hard reset how long has it been ? If recent it will likely take a while to finish all the tasks from a hard reset.. unless you didn't restore from backup.

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
re: AT&T Lumia 950 slow.

Originally posted by WayCool
OS Version ?

See the battery threads.... Plus if you did a hard reset how long has it been ? If recent it will likely take a while to finish all the tasks from a hard reset.. unless you didn't restore from backup.
.318 I did a hard reset then got the newest update so since tuesday. But my battery suddenly got horrible so I did a hard reset to fix things but nothing changed

northernpipeman

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to patronize, and I apologise if it sounds like it - this has always been an issue on the L950, so hopefully other people might pick up the thread as well.

How did you run the hard reset, was it through the phones own reset option, or the recovery tool? It sounds like you have some wild process running in the background (broken app updating, or a hidden background task). But as ByeVanno says, a recovery can take a few days to properly install and it can knacker the battery and run hot when its doing this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077