I had a couple of alarms set for weekdays and weekends. Then I used Cortana to create a new one, like "Cortana wake me up in 7hrs". Which worked like a charm with a huge side effect. My old alarms are gone but not quite. They still work. But the controls are gone. They are basically ghost alarms. No insider builds, latest release with t-mobile. If it makes a difference.
    05-16-2016 02:08 AM
    I had a couple of alarms set for weekdays and weekends. Then I used Cortana to create a new one, like "Cortana wake me up in 7hrs". Which worked like a charm with a huge side effect. My old alarms are gone but not quite. They still work. But the controls are gone. They are basically ghost alarms. No insider builds, latest release with t-mobile. If it makes a difference.
    have you tried a soft reset?
    Also, what if you add a new alarm using the alarms app? Possibly it might trigger the old ones to show
    05-17-2016 06:52 AM
    I did those already, did not help. So weird.
    05-17-2016 07:05 PM
    Same thing here. My ghost alarm goes off from Monday to Friday just like it was set. Tried to snooze but it comes back. So many bugs on my Lumia 950 I'm starting to think I was happier with my 920.
    06-01-2016 08:37 PM
    I had that issue with the previous update to the Alarms app.

What I did to fix it was re-create the ghost alarm, including the days it was supposed to go off. Once I re-created it, I was able to turn it off/delete it and the one I re-created took over for the ghost.
    06-02-2016 08:15 AM
    This almost exact thing happened to me yesterday, except when I asked cortana to create me an alarm, it looked like it crashed.

Can't uninstall/reinstall alarm app either it seems :(

950xl on .318
    06-14-2016 10:19 AM