Issue with Windows Camera

julokristof

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
After last two updates of Windows Camera app on my Lumia 950 I am experiencing a strange issue. When shooting pictures in landscape mode and focusing the picture on the screen's viewfinder is kind of floating, something like when you're dizzy, and camera has real troubles to focus on anything even in very good light. It makes camera basically unusable. This behavior is present no matter the mode - manual, auto, etc... In portrait mode, the picture on screen is more stable, focusing works better and resulting picture are not that often blurry, though the issue looks to be present as well, just not so prominent. Got Windows Camera app today and hoped it will fix this issue that I noticed after previous update, but nope. Anyone else experiencing the same?

jdeangoldstein

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Same here. Not improved since roughly the same time period you posted in. Might push me to another platform. The camera is the only good thing about this phone, and not anymore.

Gentle Greg

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Yes same here I am Greg i live in Nigeria I have been experiencing this same problem with my Lumia 950 and I hate it so much Hope it will be fix soon.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I begun having camera issues a few updates ago, and manual focus became impossible, lots more issues with the camera that I described at the time, I left the platform primarily for the same reason I joined it, the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234