Hi there! I've been reading the forum before deciding to buy my Lumia 950 about three weeks ago. After all, I've been with a Lumia 925 and I knew pretty much what I was going to buy.
    That being said, I love the phone and the OS, but there's 2 issues which are driving me crazy...

First, when answering/making a call, more often tha not, people complain they can barely hear me.
    Second, most of the times I do not receive Text messages and I have problems when trying to send as well.(same happens with text messages notifications).

Have you guys experienced the same problems? or do you have any idea of how can I solve them?

Many thanks!
    Last edited by Ddesanctis; 06-02-2016 at 03:59 PM.
    06-02-2016 03:16 PM
    Hi there! I've been reading the forum before deciding to buy my Lumia 950 about three weeks ago. After all, I've been with a Lumia 925 and I knew pretty much what I was going to buy.
    That being said, I love the phone and the OS, but there's 2 issues which are driving me crazy...

First, when answering/making a call, more often tha not, people complain they can't barely hear me.
    Second, most of the times I do not receive Text messages and I have problems when trying to send as well.(same happens with text messages notifications).

Have you guys experienced the same problems? or do you have any idea of how can I solve them?

Many thanks!
    If people on the other end of the phone can barely hear you, I suspect it is a hardware issue. Definitely exchange the handset for a new one. Good luck!
    06-02-2016 03:58 PM
    Try hitting the mute/un-mute button when people can't hear you. It seems to work for me when my call starts to drop in/out. It also works if you get the caller echo problem...that and turning off "hey cortana" if you have it on. Turning it off improved the echo problem, but it never fully went away for me.

Of course these problems are really only problems for whom ever I'm talking to...as I can't tell when these issues are going on unless they tell me.
    06-02-2016 06:34 PM
    Thanks for the answers guys! I'll definitely try what you Hoku001 said before thinking about replacing it. Hope it'll solve the problem!
    06-03-2016 05:15 PM
    What about the issue with text messages? Has someone experienced this problem?
    I quite often don't receive text messages and sometimes, in case of receiving them, I've no notifications.
    06-04-2016 11:43 AM