Buzzing sound from lumia 950

Scopeon

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi on start i want to apologize for my english. I am worker in big electronic market and owner of lumia 950 ds. Im big music fan and my problem starts from headphones when i plugged hf and play music on low volume lvls i can hear little buzzing sound. So i start checking other lumias 950 in store and other models of hf. All of them have it ! So i digg deeper and found out that hissing sound is getting from the speaker to ,when you unlock phone after sound end there is characteristic hissss pop sound that ends after 2 -3 seconds when using keyboard clicks same noise. Play music from the speaker put volume to zero put ear near the speaker and buzzing is there! But it gets better plug headphones play music take of hf from head put ear close to speaker and buzzz is there all the time when u listening music in hf. Its like audio playback doing it some kind of bug software ir hardware? So i checked it on my old lumia 925 the hiss pop sound is there to but its much much softer. Some feedback from ms about this ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven