Crazy this build is full of bugs and if it was any worse it would have bricked my phone. Can't open the store, just a circle of dots come up, lock screen only shows the background picture with no lock screen content. Phone randomly restarts going to alot of settings, open a few apps causes a resume screen that crashes the phone. Phone is hot and eating through battery like crazy. Checking for a new update manually just does infinite checking then a crash restart.

The last build was fairly stable this one is a nightmare

(I'm not complaining just warning others, I realize I'm on the fast ring and know what that entails but I still have every right to post about my experiences)
    06-08-2016 06:56 PM
    Ok this is getting serious I tried to do a rest on my phone and after putting in my Microsoft password the reset app crashed my phone restarted and won't do anything as far as resetting my phone. I think i may have to get a new phone now. Can't reset it, I'm trying the recovery tool and it is not picking up my device and it loses about 5% battery every 2 mins.
    06-08-2016 08:12 PM
    Have you tried doing the hardware reset?
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...reset-my-phone

14361 is just finishing setting up on mine, I'll post up if I see similar issues.
    06-08-2016 08:42 PM
    Yea the hardware reset option on the phones itself actually crashed my phone and made it restart without doing anything. I had to download the recovery tool on a pc and reset it that way to get back to a normal build. I'm back now in reasonable shape on the current production build. Probably done with insider builds on my phone now as this was a complete nightmare. Been running them since I got my 950 back in November without to much of an issue until this last build
    06-08-2016 09:14 PM
    Well that was fun, after running fast ring on PC for almost 2 years and on mobile since the program launched I ran into a build that simply broke everything and was not useable.

I could not even do a reset on the phone, I had to use the recovery tool on a pc and was able to reset it to a normal production build then do a restore on the phone from my last backup.

So I'm done with Fast ring now on my phone at least, this was a major PITA. It will be nice to have Skype + messaging back as I missed that feature, I hope Skype UWP is ready by the time the anniversary release is out. Nice to be back on a stable build
    docsp1 likes this.
    06-09-2016 06:19 AM
    Installed 14361 on my 950 yesterday. Absolutely none of the problems you've described - it's at least as stable as the last build.

Once the Anniversary Update comes out I'll probably switch back to standard builds, though. Too many swings in stability for my taste.
    amcluesent likes this.
    06-09-2016 09:07 AM
    Working brilliantly on 950xl. Didn't even have to HR.
    06-09-2016 12:16 PM
    Nightmare fuel here, doubt I'm going back to insider on my phone anytime soon.
    06-09-2016 12:28 PM
    I'm honestly shocked how well its running on my Lumia 950 (just received phone last week).

Went from Preview Release to Slow Ring to Fast Ring and with each step things have continued to work.

Tried going to the Fast Ring once I received it last week and much wasn't working. Went back to initial build and updated that. Not sure if following the track I did has helped in keeping things functional?

Really like the phone so far.
    06-09-2016 03:07 PM
    Came back just to add I haven't had any issues with this build on mine.
    06-09-2016 06:38 PM
    no issues on 950xl I think he needs to do hard reset
    06-09-2016 07:17 PM
    Only issue so far is after going to the home screen it automatically goes back to the last open app. If recent apps are cleared the home screen keeps reloading. Really don't want to reset the phone.
    docsp1 likes this.
    06-09-2016 07:40 PM
    OP, the Insider Program clearly states in the TAC to clean install every time. Running this on a clean 950 and 950xl dual sim with ZERO isses. BUT, it could be a hardware issue. In that case the MS store will always swap out the phone, usually no questions asked. Sorry you are having issues, but not following directions isnt grounds to point a finger elsewhere than the mirror.
    06-09-2016 09:34 PM
    Only issue so far is after going to the home screen it automatically goes back to the last open app. If recent apps are cleared the home screen keeps reloading. Really don't want to reset the phone.
    Reset and it still was happening. Turns out it was due to my pinned stock from MS Money app. Removed it and all is fine.
    06-09-2016 10:41 PM
    Zero issues here. Weird.
    06-09-2016 11:15 PM
    Works like charm, my 950 getting better :) Nice ROM!
    06-10-2016 08:20 AM
    Running silky smooth on mine, have to manually install some apps, otherwise, pretty awesome
    06-11-2016 10:02 PM