Battery life in lumia 950

sri kamal

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I bought a lumia 950 couple of days back.. Still i haven't got sim cars into it.. So currently it works on WiFi.. But the full charged battery is coming approximately for 8 to 9 hours. Is this a know issue.. Or a problem with my phone.. I am in production build

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
A device being on WiFi or cellular does not matter, it's how you use your device. You can always be on WiFi or even in airplane mode and play games and your battery might deplete in less than 4 hours.

If by WiFi you meant "on standby on WiFi" then it certainly seem unusual. It could be a rogue app or the email sync being stuck. Try uninstalling each app and see if it helps. Or check if NFC is also ON. Also check if your email is stuck on syncing. If all that fails, try a hard reset and do not restore.

CraigCole

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
It all depends on how much use it, though anecdotally, battery life with the 950 is considerably worse than the iPhone 6S/6S Plus. I took mine off the charger at 6:00 a.m. today as I was traveling again for work. With relatively light usage at 50 percent screen brightness (and automatic brightness enabled) it was down to around 30 percent by 2:00 p.m. Keep in mind, this includes about five hours of flight time with it in airplane mode in my pocket playing locally stored music. Needless to say, I'm not pleased. My buddy's two-year-old iPhone 6 seems to last much longer despite getting used more. Also, his phone is never hot or even warm to the touch like this piece of junk is.

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I bought a lumia 950 couple of days back.. Still i haven't got sim cars into it.. So currently it works on WiFi.. But the full charged battery is coming approximately for 8 to 9 hours. Is this a know issue.. Or a problem with my phone.. I am in production build
Thats what you get with a QuadHD amoled display with 3GB ram and an 808 i suppose, it just sucks gas sitting in traffic.LOL :grincry:

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Try limiting more tasks from the background and keep updating apps. It has helped me out a lot. but active usage is still tooooooo high, its just a gas guzzler.

Tiiger88

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Today morning i got .420 build in production ring. So let's hope they improved battery even more. But in my opinion, the last 3-4 builds was good enough (battery)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786