Functionality of the 950?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Functionality of the 950

I have a nokia lumia 920, I think, from 2012. I need to upgrade my phone, but I am dependent upon certain features. Does the new 950 provide the following:
a recurring calendar event with an end date for the event, the ability to group text using voice commands over bluetooth in the car with the text going to all members of the group within a single text (not individual texts), the ability to initiate a group text by voice over bluetooth, the ability to use voice commands without having to turn on gps (cortana or otherwise). Thank you!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Functionality of the 950

the ability to use voice commands without having to turn on gps (cortana or otherwise). Thank you!

Surely I can answer to last Q. Win10Mobile uses only Cortana for global voice interaction, it's IA is fully server-centric.
If you are obliged not to use localization but voice interaction, I fear you must stay with 8.1 and your 920.

I assure you Iphones and Droids make the same since years, if you think passing the river will give you satisfaction . Forget using decent voice commands without localization ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs