Camera button and press and hold secondary action

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
First i would like to start off by saying that i think the default value should be disabled if it isnt allready.
This function sucks and does not work and just ruins the experience.

it causes you to miss pictures you were trying to take if you put it on video mode. TAKE THE VIDEO MODE OFFF.

The burst mode should be the only option! But the burst mode is pretty useless as we speak on 14372, the burst mode should prioritize all functions for taking max number of pictures. what i mean is flash and focusing should just be turned off while bursting. generally speaking do you really want to change the focus while bursting? whats the point of that? your are trying to capture one scene.

OR MAKE BLINK BETTER and remove the hold function from camera.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
First i would like to start off by saying that i think the default value should be disabled if it isnt allready.
This function sucks and does not work and just ruins the experience.

it causes you to miss pictures you were trying to take if you put it on video mode. TAKE THE VIDEO MODE OFFF.

The burst mode should be the only option! But the burst mode is pretty useless as we speak on 14372, the burst mode should prioritize all functions for taking max number of pictures. what i mean is flash and focusing should just be turned off while bursting. generally speaking do you really want to change the focus while bursting? whats the point of that? your are trying to capture one scene.

OR MAKE BLINK BETTER and remove the hold function from camera.

the camera hold function can be changed, isn't it? And the burst mode isn't an actual burst mode but timelapse mode. Proper burst mode as in the lumia camera is about 10-12 shots in less than 5 seconds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo