ms edge?

DodgeSxt04

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have this same problem when they go to sites all the words are jumble together you cant read anything. If so does anyone know if there is a fix for it or should I just download a different browser to use.thanks in advance.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
You should give more information about the problem, maybe some screenshots.
Also is it with every single site? Or just a few sites? If so which sites?
I haven't had that kind of problem I think, but maybe if it is a specific site problem it is reproducible.

Also check your settings to see if it happens when you select "mobile version" or "desktop version" of the website, or both.

As for alternative browsers, there is Opera Mini and UC Browser. I had both, though I realized really I only used them when I had a problem viewing some page in Edge... We'll see.

blackburberry

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have this same problem when they go to sites all the words are jumble together you cant read anything. If so does anyone know if there is a fix for it or should I just download a different browser to use.thanks in advance.
Check your default font size in settings. Try scaling them down slightly. Or, when you are in edge try double tapping the screen and edge might rescale the pages on it's own.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss