Has Double tap to wake up arrived for the AT&T Lumia 950?

vince8603

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
my 950XL bought from Malaysia. 950 bought from Microsoft offer set, means buy 1 free 1 offer, i shared with others and i take 950

Wang Shun

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
OK then. As the Windows Central mentioned before, not all devices will receive this update but it would finally come...Still expecting the arrival.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
So is that mean no double tap to wake on 950?
i have an unlocked phone and so far no fw update on insider slow.

Unlocked will get it once MS gets around to it. You can also check WDRT for the update. A clean wipe on the phone, if you are on Insider, is recommended anyway. The AT&T branded 950 will get it once AT&T gets around to it. And who knows when the hell that will be.

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Unlocked will get it once MS gets around to it. You can also check WDRT for the update. A clean wipe on the phone, if you are on Insider, is recommended anyway. The AT&T branded 950 will get it once AT&T gets around to it. And who knows when the hell that will be.
Confirmed, got it yesterday, unlocked 950 on ATT. YAYA Double Tap (candy crush voice)

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Is there a chance you might have missed me activating it? It becomes available but isn't on by default so you have to activate it in the settings manually.

Wang Shun

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I got a message on Twitter a few days ago from a guy who seems to know that the firmware is still being testing by ATT. Once it's complete, the update will be release for the ATT users.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss