Perfectly happy with my 950.is there something wrong with me?

Paul1266

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Today, I've downloaded and installed 14393.5 and the new firmware update. It's been a long bumpy journey but I am now seriously in love with my 950. It's smooth, snappy and everything seems to work. Battery life is great. I even have the holy grail of DTTW. If it was like this at launch who knows what could have been? I guess we'll never know...

mlbrowninsc

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
No glad you like yours. I have not been able to get the new firmware as mine is an att model. Hopefully the firmware update will smooth things out for me. Mine does ok and the camera is great but it's still choppy at times with the animations . A phone with this hardware should not be that way in my opinion. Hopefully one day I will be able to through my sim in and use it as my daily but for now my 6s still holds that's position.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
another ATT user here anxiously awaiting the latest firmware.... I did do a hard reset (with restore) last month and it seems to have fixed most of my issues.... but would like to see if the enhanced bluetooth fixes my specific issue (driving mode stays on after I shut off the car if my band 2 is connected to the phone as well. if the band is off/out of range of the phone, it disengages car mode once the car is off)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon