GPS not working on phon

simbadogg

Aug 28, 2008
Visit site
I've just realized that GPS/location services hasn't been working on my phone for some time.

Anyone have any idea how I can go about troubleshooting/trying to get a GPS lock.

Now that I'm finally paying a bit more attention to my phone, I've noticed that for the last few weeks whenever I go to maps it shows this. It shows this every time, Waze hasn't been able to get a GPS signal in weeks, I've tried toggling on location services in the phone's privacy settings.

Could it be faulty hardware?

wp_ss_20160802_0001.jpg

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It is most probably defective hardware, but at least you can try restarting, performing a soft reset, or performing a hard reset (will erase everything from your phone) on your phone first. If none of those work, take it to a service center.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Yanze

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue but it started in the latest Windows 10 Mobile builds (it worked in previous builds).

Facebook checkin doesn't work, running apps give strange results, etc :cry:

obakir

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue but it started in the latest Windows 10 Mobile builds (it worked in previous builds).

Facebook checkin doesn't work, running apps give strange results, etc :cry:

exactly the same problems here. GPS comes and goes. Facebook events are sometimes synced to calender sometimes are not. classic windows 10 mobile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05