Bluetooth Selfie Stick for Lumia 950 ?

DarthMengon

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody here recommend me a working selfie stick with bluetooth function for capturing pictures with the camera ? I can find only ones for Android / iOS :cry:

Regards
Darth Mengon

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Probably most of them will also work with Windows phones.
The other day I got a simple, cheap one because it included a tripod mount adapter. It was advertised "for Android and iOS!"
The bluetooth thingie came with 2 buttons, supposedly one for Android and one for iOS.
It took me a while to connect via Bluetooth, but with patience and insistence I managed to do it. Once connected, I launched the camera app and tested both buttons. Apparently, this happens:

• The iOS button seems to emulate a volume down key (or was it volume up? can't remember).
  • The Android button apparently replicates the last thing I clicked. i.e. if I press the settings button, then the Android button will do that. If i refocus, then the Android button will refocus. If I take a picture, then the Android button will take a picture!

So just use the Android button and make sure it is set to take a picture (by previously clicking that button). Simple.
I guess there could be some variation among different brands, but I'm mostly sure it will be largely the same.

Inaam Ashraf

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Can anybody here recommend me a working selfie stick with bluetooth function for capturing pictures with the camera ? I can find only ones for Android / iOS :cry:

Regards
Darth Mengon

You have to download 'Lumia Selfie' App and use it with a Bluetooth Selfie Stick (mine is Yunteng). So far it works, the only problem is that Lumia Selfie App asks for applying filters before saving so I have to manually press the 'OK' to save every image and hence can't shoot multiple images on the go.

You can't download the Lumia Selfie App directly from the store because it says 'this app is not compatible with your phone'. So, downloading this app is possible if you have previously owned/downloaded this app. If that is the case, just go to My library in the Store, find the app from the list and press the download button from the list without going to the app page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs