Who got anniversary update?

blackburberry

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Checked for update at least 5 times today,nothing happen,anyone got it?

I did. I went to download the small maintenance update and I was offered [prompted] a chance to download the anniversary update. It was a roughly 5mb .exe file that I downloaded. Once the maint release is installed I'll activate, download and install the AU.

edit: I can't open the downloaded file. :-(

The only ring I'm on is ring around the collar...:smile:

edit: The device is becoming more pleasant to use after each update. It sure seems that MS is committed to Windows 10 mobile

Last edited:

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
For anyone who didn't get it, here's the link to grab the update manually: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12387/windows-10-update-history

That link is for the PC, not mobile. I see how you found the link, but it seems to have changed over time. The only thing you can grab to do it from a PC is WDRT once the update is available (it's not unless you're an insider)

The exe Blackburberry downloaded was to upgrade a PC to anniversary edition now. Once it's available to non-insiders, everyone will know.

blackburberry

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
That link is for the PC, not mobile. I see how you found the link, but it seems to have changed over time. The only thing you can grab to do it from a PC is WDRT once the update is available (it's not unless you're an insider)

The exe Blackburberry downloaded was to upgrade a PC to anniversary edition now. Once it's available to non-insiders, everyone will know.

Yeah correct. I feel a bit dumb but the prompt was in the middle of my smaller update on my phone so I thought it was an invite for the Anniversary mobile OS update. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes