How to change microsoft device support order?

Dan Cardwell

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I sent my Lumia 950 to Microsoft device support as the display stopped working using https://devicesupport.microsoft.com who did a great job with sorting my band 2 for a free in warrantee repair. After a WEEK from posting they left me an answerphone message in broken English saying they have discovered a hairline crack on the display so the warrantee is VOID and an out of warrantee repair is needed and "it MIGHT be possible to change it online" The online service will NOT allow me to put a new repair on the phone as the old one is pending and says select another device, it will not allow me to CANCEL the order as charges have been incurred and it provides me with ZERO options to attempt to PAY for the repair. I cannot find a way to get them to either fix it or return it and the answerphone message did not leave a contact number or email address, just says go online where you "might me able to change it" WHAT USE IS THAT??? contacted Microsoft support on twitter and they palmed it off onto @LumiaHelps account which has been dormant since may! For 4 days I have been trying to PAY Microsoft to fix the phone but they are making it impossible!

Does anybody have any contact information for the Microsoft device support centre in Hungary, have been phoneless for 12 days now!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos