gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
First off, I've never had a phone that was so in need of a case. Some may like the slim design of the 950, but I could barely hold it in my hand, and always had trouble picking it up off the table.

I got this Tudia Slim Fit, and have been mostly happy. The phone now feels great in my hand, and the case fits perfectly. My one issue is that every time I try to take the 950 out of the case, it takes the back cover of the phone with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3549391

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
First off, I've never had a phone that was so in need of a case. Some may like the slim design of the 950, but I could barely hold it in my hand, and always had trouble picking it up off the table.

I got this Tudia Slim Fit, and have been mostly happy. The phone now feels great in my hand, and the case fits perfectly. My one issue is that every time I try to take the 950 out of the case, it takes the back cover of the phone with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3549676

This is more my style. How protective is for the front glass?

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3550602
I ended up going with this case.

P4geD0wn

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Most of the time i use this one. It has all the necessary holes. Bottom is semi open and and makes connecting charger very easy. Works with wireless charger's well. It covers the buttons but it actually makes them less mushy and more clicky. The case protects the phone and front glass very nicely and it has very nice texture on the back. It is very nice case for $2 (ebay). Recommend.

Slim Hybrid Shockproof Cover Soft TPU Gel Protective Case for Microsoft Lumia | eBay

My second case is a leather shell case from IMAK. it has all the holes for the microphones. It kind of feel nice in the hand, although the buttons (especially camera one) are harder to reach and press. It also cost $10 on eBay.

blackburberry

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Where are the good cases for the 950? I've seen cool back covers but no good cases. What do you guys have? What's good and not too ugly on the eyes lol?

I have a translucent soft plastic case from Incipio. It was bundled with the device from the Microsoft Store. It's one of my favourite cases. It's snug but comes off easily, and the tactile feel for all the buttons is just right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss