Yesterday I got a Lumia 950. So far, its OK, but there have been some odd things. I've been using a Windows Phone since WP 7. When I started this up at my local AT&T store I was honestly confused to find there was no Home screen. All I got was the full list of apps. It took the helpful AT&T sales rep and I half and hour to figure out that we needed to add something to the Home page for it to show up.

But why wasn't if there to begin with?
    09-25-2016 10:11 AM
    Yesterday I got a Lumia 950. So far, its OK, but there have been some odd things. I've been using a Windows Phone since WP 7. When I started this up at my local AT&T store I was honestly confused to find there was no Home screen. All I got was the full list of apps. It took the helpful AT&T sales rep and I half and hour to figure out that we needed to add something to the Home page for it to show up.

But why wasn't if there to begin with?
    it might have needed to be updated first and then some apps would have appeared in the start screen
    Alternatively, you can pin the apps to start screen - it wouldn't take long
    Doctor_Who and libra89 like this.
    09-25-2016 10:20 AM
    No, and that's what I'm doing this morning.
    09-25-2016 10:35 AM
    did you initially set it up or did AT&T? was it in a sealed box, or did you/the rep open it in view?

Even on a clean boot without restoring, there should have been a homescreen populated by default. I would have done a hard reset 1st, just to be on the safe side.
    Chintan Gohel and libra89 like this.
    09-25-2016 03:31 PM
    It was in a sealed box, although the AT&T rep did open it. But I watched her open it so I'm pretty sure it was sealed.
    10-01-2016 07:23 PM
    Sounds like a random, offly strange software glitch. I've never heard of anyone having such an issue out of the box. Is everything working, now?
    Doctor_Who likes this.
    10-01-2016 07:48 PM
    It seems to be working OK. I've not noticed anything out of the ordinary.
    10-02-2016 12:26 PM
    It seems to be working OK. I've not noticed anything out of the ordinary.
    That's great to hear. Enjoy it, It's a very nice phone. I got mine for some weeks now and I'm happy with it!
    Doctor_Who likes this.
    10-02-2016 03:20 PM