I recently did the Windows 10 anniversary update on my phone. The ever since the update the screen will take forever to light up when either a call, text or any other notification comes into my phone. If I press the start button the screen takes at least 3 seconds to light up. Does anyone else seem to be having this issue
    09-26-2016 11:42 AM
    I recently did the Windows 10 anniversary update on my phone. The ever since the update the screen will take forever to light up when either a call, text or any other notification comes into my phone. If I press the start button the screen takes at least 3 seconds to light up. Does anyone else seem to be having this issue
    I am having this issue as well. This is my husbands account on this forum, and he suggested I start a thread to see if I could find some help. I am also having random digitizer/touchscreen issues. I just tried to send a text with a picture, and when I got to the screen with my pictures to select, the only part of the screen that was responsive was the back button.

When I press the wake button now, I cannot open the phone through touch. I have to hit the camera button, and then the back button. Getting very frustrated. I love the Windows OS, but this is really making me think about switching.
    09-26-2016 01:20 PM
    Soft reset the device (hold power and volume button). It will restart the device, it has happened to me before, and this typ fixes it.
    09-26-2016 01:53 PM
    Thanks! I looked in another thread, and someone said it might be my SD card. I just pulled it a couple of hours ago and no problem. Maybe I will try again with it tomorrow. If I run into your problem, I will try the soft reset. Thanks!
    09-26-2016 04:40 PM