Okay, so I'm still dealing with the syncing error since the outlook.com migration. My mail actually syncs, but the error message still pops up. I can live, and am living, with that for now (though, MS is taking an AWFULLY long time to fix that). But now, ever since the app was updated recently, when reading the inbox list of messages, it will randomly flash to a blank screen saying "unable to sync right now" and then a few seconds later flash back to my inbox full of messages. Or sometimes the message will be "we have nothing to show right now". Wow is this frustrating! It had been doing it even when I was reading an individual message, which was beyond frustrating. That behavior seems to have abated.

Is anyone else seeing this? The Mail app seems to have become very unstable. I'm about at the end of my patience with it and ready to find a different mail app.
    Last edited by Dirigent82; 09-30-2016 at 05:43 PM.
    09-30-2016 05:01 PM
    Okay, so I'm still dealing with the syncing error since the outlook.com migration. My mail actually syncs, but the error message still pops up. I can live, and am living, with that for now (though, MS is taking an AWFULLY long time to fix that). But now, ever since the app was updated recently, when reading the inbox list of messages, it will randomly flash to a blank screen saying "unable to sync right now" and then a few seconds later flash back to my inbox full of messages. Or sometimes the message will be "we have nothing to show right now". Wow is this frustrating! It had been doing it even when I was reading an individual message, which was beyond frustrating. That behavior seems to have abated.

Is anyone else seeing this? The Mail app seems to have become very unstable. I'm about at the end of my patience with it and ready to find a different mail app.
    Maybe reduce the time it syncs, from as messages arrive to maybe 15 minutes
    10-01-2016 09:06 AM
    After the current app update have you tried removing and reconnecting your account?
    10-05-2016 04:15 AM