Camera protector

forumuser3

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Just wondered about those who have had the phone for awhile, have you noticed the camera lens getting scratched? I have a decent case on mine, but the camera lens still feels a little exposed. Is it gorilla glass too?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
never had any on any of my smartphones, but yes those were present on phones before the smartphone revolution. i believe that using any back cover or flip cover provides that extra depth or height to the camera that it stays on top of the surface wherever you keep it. though sing GG protection is not a trend but a few users have reported scratches on their main camera lenses. i believe that is highly unfortunate because under regular normal usage it is highly unlikely to get a scratch on camera lens. Also it has to be noted that GG does not provide complete protection with scratches and is not 100% reliable against each type of surface and particle that could cause a scratch mark.

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I've got a nasty scratch on mine, but as with all optics of this kind, It's too out of focus to affect photos. Forget a protector, you can get a new camera bezel/glass on stellatech for about ?8 if you need to, they just snap off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea