How to manually force pics to upload one drive

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
*Please note I'm well aware that I'm on fast ring and that bugs occur, I have reported this issue to MS so please do not chastise me for asking a question while on fast ring. MS forums are barren and they rarely answer questions.*

So it seems the latest fast ring build broke auto upload pics to one drive. Anyone on fast ring run into this? Is there a way to force pics to upload? Tried going through settings and could not find a way to do this

Rubidad

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
*Please note I'm well aware that I'm on fast ring and that bugs occur, I have reported this issue to MS so please do not chastise me for asking a question while on fast ring. MS forums are barren and they rarely answer questions.*

So it seems the latest fast ring build broke auto upload pics to one drive. Anyone on fast ring run into this? Is there a way to force pics to upload? Tried going through settings and could not find a way to do this
I'm using a 640 lte on preview version 14393.351.
I have been unable to reliably upload photos automatically for months, hoping the the 'next' update would correct the problem. Also, the same problem persists with Onenote and Onedrive.
The only way to move photos is to run the Onedrive app, then they auto-load to my account. I can't get Onenote to sync at all. I've tried many recommendations from Microsoft forums and chat sesions short of a hard reset, including deleting and resetting my Microsoft account, without any resolution.
My wife continues to use her 640 with 8.1 and all photos, and onedrive files update in a very timely fashion (she doesn't use Onenote).
I am extremely jealous of those who are able to syn their phones to their computers :angry:

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So I was able to fix this

Was definitely an issue with one drive. I had to go into the one drive settings and hit the reset app button then log out and log back in, and it started working. In nearly 4 years of using one drive to auto upload pics from a lumia phone never had an issue like this before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz