I have recently noticed the following minor issues on my 950.

1. When awakening the phone the screen seems DIM. I do not have Adaptive Brightness on. I have to press the Power button on and off and then the brightness seems fine. It does not always do this but it does often.

2. I also noticed that photos posted on Facebook are all jumbled up. Sometimes it corrects itself. I was even able to save a copy to my photos and it still jumbled up.

3. Sometimes I see an email notification and when I select it it's not there in my inbox. I am pretty sure I did not delete or move it using my desktop computer,

I have not noticed any app crashes just the anomalies above.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    10-31-2016 08:01 AM
    the build you are on is only for the release preview ring and not the public one. Minor bugs do exist in such builds too, so as you are facing the above bugs wait for the next build from Microsoft or an app update for the apps causing trouble. we are about to receive the next cumulative update on 8th November which should be a new build other than the release preview one with more bug fixes and refinement. dont forget to post these bugs on feedback app and upvote them if necessary.

you could now try a soft reset and check if that helps to resolve some of the bugs.
    richv77 likes this.
    10-31-2016 09:49 AM
    I have the same problems.
    11-01-2016 12:59 PM