Would you still buy a L950?

Embi_Eu

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
Im really disappointed with Win10M and will most certainly never buy another (if it ever materialize) MS phone. Not only that, I'll just keep away from anything with MS logo. I can't understand people still being loyal to a company that made complete idiots of their fans. Buying L950 again? After two years It has become almost useless with every update making it worst. So, never again. Nobody deserves that kind of frustration.

anon(10324754)

Sep 24, 2017
Visit site
Im really disappointed with Win10M and will most certainly never buy another (if it ever materialize) MS phone. Not only that, I'll just keep away from anything with MS logo. I can't understand people still being loyal to a company that made complete idiots of their fans. Buying L950 again? After two years It has become almost useless with every update making it worst. So, never again. Nobody deserves that kind of frustration.

You must be using a defective 950 because mine works perfectly fine. Have you tried other phones? I would suggest an Android or iPhone would be more suitable for you.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
You must be using a defective 950 because mine works perfectly fine. Have you tried other phones? I would suggest an Android or iPhone would be more suitable for you.

Yup the probability does exist his phone is defective and/or a combination of the phone and OS, or just the OS itself. I'd be willing to bet the OS is the main culprit here.

Still own three Windows Phones myself and if my experiences is indicative of anything the OS is far from "fine tuned" to the point it should be. Can't say we've personally seen much in the way of improvements with all the updates MSFT has put fourth over the past 1-1.5 years either. Any non-Windows Phone I own, even those older than my 950/650, put my WP's to shame in areas of fluidity, performance, consistency, and stability. Not to mention they can achieve more since they are not app-strapped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon