B2X Support - My experience

agaskew

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I believe the single biggest battery life improvement I've made, on every phone I've ever had, is not installing Facebook Messenger.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I believe the single biggest battery life improvement I've made, on every phone I've ever had, is not installing Facebook Messenger.

Can't say going by my experience FB Messenger has ever been of concern in regards to battery life, but then it rarely sees use... Don't have a lot of friends LOL.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Happy to report so far we haven't had the need to call upon B2X Support, fingers crossed :winktongue:.. And here are the twins which are functioning just as intended so maybe things are looking up :smile:

650_950-1(edit).jpg

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Me too! The "kickstand" wasn't a prerequisite yet does come in handy at times. The 650 still remains my perfectly balanced phone physically w/950 not being too far off.

mtbmike24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I just stumbled on this topic. My phone lcd screen stopped working I happen to have a Microsoft warranty that covers 2 replacements with a 100 dollar deductable for 2 years. I have already used one as my phone fell off my motorcycle and got ran over I went into the Microsoft store and they just handed me a new one after I paid the 100 dollar deductable. So just recently my replacement phone touch screen stopped working I went to the Microsoft store and they told me we have no stock that you have to go on line and get it repaired so I did. Instead of a new phone I get my phone repaired and sent back well now the phone quick charge does not work and and now randomly reboots it has never had these issues before. So I send it back to them explaining the new problems. My question is why am I not getting a new replacement phone instead they keep fixing it. My warranty I bought doesn't care if it has been dropped drowned or thrown against the wall its covered regardless and I have one more replacement according to the current warranty. Is that warranty history? If it is I'm going to be extremely pissed off. If this is the case its back to my trusty old 1520.

Steven Jepson

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Following this with interest.

I have a 950 XL which the front camera no longer functions (apparently a common occurrence). I've contacted B2X, and they contacted me EVERY DAY via phone to see if I had found my warranty information (long story - bought the phone from a seller on eBay, Int'l warranty, no info). I'm now waiting for any warranty info before I send the phone off.

My question is what's the range of repair costs, and what's the turnaround time? I'm seriously thinking of getting another Windows Phone while my XL is down (REFUSE to give up WM 10), so I need to know what I'm in for.

Thanks all!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos