My new Mozo case

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Just happened to go to my local Microsoft store and noticed they had the black leather Mozo case for Lumia 950. I bought one immediately and oh man what a difference it makes in terms of looks. I love my phone again and when I put on the table everyone keeps asking me what is that phone? It looks so good. I'd recommend everyone to try this case if possible.

el_mono70

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Its funny because I've also gotten compliments on my trusty old 950. First it occurred when I put the Mozo wooden backed back plate, and more recently with my Mozo green polyurethane/polycarbonate back. It certainly isn't as nice as my Idol 4s but with Mozo replacement backs, it makes a much nicer impression(my 950).

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Glad you like your Mozo case. Do you feel like the metal on the side feels like it'll scratch and dent?

I have a wood variant on my 950 XL and I love it.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the Mozo black leather back with black surround on my L950. Had it on there over a year now I believe, no scratches or visible damage to the surround or the leather back. If you look closely however the texture of the leather is worn i.e. the texture of the leather is less prominent near the edges, but still in very good condition after a year of use. I quite like the look of the wooden backs, but they are very expensive for the L950, there are sometimes offers on the ones for the 950XL, but never the 950.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
yeah you always get the looks and people asking what phone is that, I gave my assistant my 950 mozo case and he's so happy, I just ordered black one for my 950 xl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss