Groove auto-open with headphones?

zr2s10

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Exactly what my wife keeps saying when I come back to Windows Mobile after an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy. She just looks at me puzzled and asks "why?" Lol
Yeah, I get the same flack from my wife, lol. We both had WP7 devices for our first smart phones, and we went Android for our last 2 phones. When I got a 640 to play with last year, she just rolled her eyes (it was $40, she couldn't complain much). But when I got my 950, she said I was being stupid. And occasionally, like when camera under lockscreen messes up, or my phone resets itself, I think she may be right. But I feel way less frustrated with it, than I have any of my Androids. And I updated it to Insider Preview, Production Ring yesterday, and it seems much more stable. With Android, I would've been stuck until AT&T decided to update me, if at all. Which, with a S5A, was going to be never.

zr2s10

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had it about a month. It's maybe restarted itself 4 times. It always seems to be from opening the camera under lockscreen. If I do it once, then unlock the phone immediately, or before I open the camera under lockscreen again, it seems fine. But if I open under lockscreen more than once without unlocking the phone, sometimes it just freezes up, and I can't do anything. Then it either restarts itself, or I have to hard-restart myself. I just tried it today (I bumped up to Insider Preview yesterday), and it didn't lock up on me. BUT, I do still have an issue where it sometimes won't save a pic that I took under lockscreen. That can be quite frustrating, and defeats the purpose of having that feature. Although it doesn't always do that. But if I take a pic, and hit "start", when I unlock the phone, the camera app is still open.

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
BUT, I do still have an issue where it sometimes won't save a pic that I took under lockscreen.
I've had that issue as well, it happened if I locked the phone too soon after taking the picture. Waiting 2 seconds extra before locking was enough to get it saved.

zr2s10

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, that does seem to help. I typically do wait a second or so, but if I get in a hurry for some reason, I usually forget and lose it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb