New 950..

rcorso

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi all I just purchased a Lumia 950. I haven't owned a Windows phone for quite some time. Will I regret it with the constant loss of apps. I follow windows central and always read development for apps becoming less. Thanks

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi all I just purchased a Lumia 950. I haven't owned a Windows phone for quite some time. Will I regret it with the constant loss of apps. I follow windows central and always read development for apps becoming less. Thanks

First, congrats on the 950! I would say that you should give it a chance first. Try it out for a week and see how you like it.

We can't control what happens with apps, but a good number of them are actually updated.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If you're looking for a really nice phone that takes good pictures, the 950 is a worthy device. On the other hand, if you're looking for a device for app use, the 950 and the Windows ecosystem are going to have a hard time keeping you happy.

Sent from mTalk

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Depends on your app usage. I just came back to W10M after 6 months with iOS and Android. I just prefer W10M to the other OS and the "app gap" doesn't bother me at all.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I use my 950 as my personal daily driver and i love this phone. I like the build quality and it just functions properly for the most part (I had issues with insider builds) I also use a Galaxy S6 as my work phone, and while there are some games and apps i enjoy on the android device the windows phone is so much more intuitive to use.

It obviously depends on personal preference but for myself I wouldn't trade my 950 for the S6 even with the app gap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb