weird bluetooth and wifi issue

armalisco

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
I have a strange problem with my lumia 950. Wi fi connection works well only if bluetooth is on. If bluetooth is off connection with wi fi becomes extremly slow, there is a darà packet loss. I sent my phone to microsoft assistance for 4 times but they found no the problem, no idea why, so they finally decided to replace my phone with another one. So now I have a new phone, but there is still the same problem. I think that the problem could comes from the battery, since it's the only thing that was no replaced, this my thought has a logic, at least for me, because all the times that I attach my phone to the recharger, wi fi connection works well with and without bluetooth on. Someone else has a problem like this, and have you found a solution? If yes let me know please. And do you think that a new battery could really be useful in this case? I'm not an insider. And i have upgraded to the last version aviable of the os. Sorry for my English, it's no my native languages.

wizbit

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
You might find it is the Wi-Fi access point that's the problem. Not the phone. I got a reconditioned 950 and had it delivered to where I work so I could make a start getting it configured. But had problems with the Wi-Fi and I thought I had bought a broken phone. As soon as I got home and connected to the Wi-Fi there, it worked fine.

Being the IT manager where I worked, I was able to upgrade the access point and now it works fine.

armalisco

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
Hi thanks for the answer, the weird thing is that the phone wi fi works perfectly when I active the bluetooth, I tried it already with different wi fi networks in different places. I will try to replace the battery also if it make no much sense. Maybe someone else has a better idea?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo