08-09-2017 09:39 AM
82 ... 234
tools
    I'm not on insider, I'm on regular production build, and it's nowhere near as stable as WP8.1 was, I got a reboot last night, and bluetooth is ******* me off, doesn't sync properly with my car always. Again, this didn't happen with WP8.1 for me. I get severe slow downs, and at times audio issues. Even something like a headphones remote doesn't work all the time properly, if I press too fast it doesn't register as a double or triple click.

Other apps run buggy too, but I get the feeling that's the app, not the OS.
    Get on insider preview. Or slow ring. Its much better. Bluetooth for me was completely broken till I went insider preview. I guess all these bugfixes will come to production eventually, but why wait?
    Boris NevermorE likes this.
    07-07-2017 01:40 AM
    I love all the way 930. But it stop working couple of weeks ago, sent it to authorized service. Brought Brand New 950, use it for a weeks, here is my opinion. Still love the way I use 930, the way I hold it in my hand. So sturdy, comfort size, great design. The only things that makes me feel better is, 950 run faster than my 930, thats it. And the only reason I choose 950 is, I have no choice. I cannot go with the same 930 (old product), and I cannot go with something better then 950 (forget about Android).
    user-774 likes this.
    07-11-2017 01:16 AM
    Well, I went ahead and switched back to my Lumia 950 for one week but, one week only. If all your using it for is a phone, text, facebook, email and stuff, you would be fine. If you rely on Bluetooth working reliably in anyway, just forget it. I was on 15228 insider preview and Bluetooth sort of mostly worked. When I upgraded to 15230, everything went down hill quickly from there.

Basically, the Garmin Vivoactive HR+ failed to work mostly at all anymore. Also, it had issues on my in car Bluetooth system. How can a simple OS update break Bluetooth of all things. How hard is it really to leave the Bluetooth stack alone? I am now back on my Honor 6X and everything just works.
    07-14-2017 09:31 AM
    Well, I went ahead and switched back to my Lumia 950 for one week but, one week only. If all your using it for is a phone, text, facebook, email and stuff, you would be fine. If you rely on Bluetooth working reliably in anyway, just forget it. I was on 15228 insider preview and Bluetooth sort of mostly worked. When I upgraded to 15230, everything went down hill quickly from there.

Basically, the Garmin Vivoactive HR+ failed to work mostly at all anymore. Also, it had issues on my in car Bluetooth system. How can a simple OS update break Bluetooth of all things. How hard is it really to leave the Bluetooth stack alone? I am now back on my Honor 6X and everything just works.
    Like you say, your Honor 6X just works, same with my S7 & S7 Edge.

My 830/650/950 all work too but for me, their limitations in functionality soon become apearant real quick. Yes every phone has it limits but imo, WP/WM is by far the worst, gets frustrating feeling like you're always the passenger and never the driver.
    07-14-2017 09:53 AM
    im thinking also to buy 950 since my 930 is having issues. But what price should i consider is good for this 950?

For alternative im thinking asian android brand but im very skeptical about mediatek helio cpus.

I would rather stay on WM as more as possible
    07-14-2017 11:00 AM
    I had the 930 too, upgraded to windows 10. Screen smashed, upgraded to 950. My husband now has my repaired 930 he is now a fan of the Lumia's having had many others.

However the Lumia freezes! All the time. Sometimes it's the keyboard, Facebook, messenger, closing windows, when using edge, sometimes the keyboard randomly decides to no longer offer spell check.
    I usually have to power off. Ive carried out both soft and hard reset, no improvement. I have to shut down several times a day. I used to appreciate the slickness of the phone but it is no longer reliable.
    08-07-2017 09:44 AM
    I had the 930 too, upgraded to windows 10. Screen smashed, upgraded to 950. My husband now has my repaired 930 he is now a fan of the Lumia's having had many others.

However the Lumia freezes! All the time. Sometimes it's the keyboard, Facebook, messenger, closing windows, when using edge, sometimes the keyboard randomly decides to no longer offer spell check.
    I usually have to power off. Ive carried out both soft and hard reset, no improvement. I have to shut down several times a day. I used to appreciate the slickness of the phone but it is no longer reliable.
    I also had problem with my 930 screen it got yellowish and decided to replace it. Now i get reboots. cant do anything. It only opens up when is on charge.Sent it on a service company and after 3 weeks they told me is the battery but cant find any locally so I have ordered a new battery online and hopefully it ll work. Otherwise im going with 950 for about 200 euro + tax. the only downside is the risk/money im taking to fix the 930.
    08-09-2017 09:39 AM
82 ... 234