DodgeSxt04

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone think these companies will start offer apps for window phone. sometimes it gets frustrating they have these apps and they have none for windows. i got alexia as gift and cant
use it becuase there's no app for windows. i dont want to switch but it gets annoying when cant get certain apps. i been with windows phones for a while. i had the htc tilt, htc fuze and samsung focus.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone think these companies will start offer apps for window phone. sometimes it gets frustrating they have these apps and they have none for windows. i got alexia as gift and cant
use it becuase there's no app for windows. i dont want to switch but it gets annoying when cant get certain apps. i been with windows phones for a while. i had the htc tilt, htc fuze and samsung focus.

I wouldn't expect things to improve anytime soon.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
IMHO, can only see things getting much worse especially if MSFT themselves continue to show little interest in the platform. And even if the pace did pick back up, their past history (change of directions/retrenchments) will deter many from jumping back onboard as they'll take the "wait-n-see" approach.

phoenixxdee

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Really a big fan of windows phone myself and can't change. However, maybe for dev reasons. I think we could be patient for Microsoft. After I stop receiving builds on my Lumia 625, I understood that my phone wasn't powerful enough but Microsoft stuck it to people like me then because they didn't want us going about, complaining when it is the device that sucks. Although various complaints on 950 and all, I think its been getting better. When they finally couple the CShell thing with mobile and we have a reliable windows phone, I think those app should start receiving UWP updates... until then, we are here to make it happen and be better.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Really a big fan of windows phone myself and can't change. However, maybe for dev reasons. I think we could be patient for Microsoft. After I stop receiving builds on my Lumia 625, I understood that my phone wasn't powerful enough but Microsoft stuck it to people like me then because they didn't want us going about, complaining when it is the device that sucks. Although various complaints on 950 and all, I think its been getting better. When they finally couple the CShell thing with mobile and we have a reliable windows phone, I think those app should start receiving UWP updates... until then, we are here to make it happen and be better.

CShell is not gng to magically change things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3