Double apps in app list

slimcomp

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
greetings to the community. My 950xl was stolen so I decided to buy a 950. To configur it was simple as I just needed to log in on My Microsoft account. The only Problem is there are a lot of double apps in the app list. Can any one tell me how to delete unwanted apps from the list.
Thanks in advance.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
greetings to the community. My 950xl was stolen so I decided to buy a 950. To configur it was simple as I just needed to log in on My Microsoft account. The only Problem is there are a lot of double apps in the app list. Can any one tell me how to delete unwanted apps from the list.
Thanks in advance.

You can try uninstalling the app and seeing if that does anything after turning it off and then back on again. The best way for me though, with system apps was a hard reset, sad to say. Someone else might have a better suggestion though.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
@slimcomp , I agree with @libra89, and doing a Hard Reset, and NOT installing from a prior backup (do a clean install), THEN when you are all set up (updated to the Build you want, updated the Store, given enough time for everything to take), reboot (press vol down + Power button together until phone vibrates), then go to "My Library" (in the Store app) and freshly download everything you want.

hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre