Lumia 950

rootytooty1

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 which I love. Its a great phone and the camera is excellent I have had it for about two years. All of a sudden, when I get a call or call someone they can't hear me. Its as though I have hung up but the call is still open. I am disappointed as I have had Nokia phones for years and years. This is the first on that has done this.

I have done several hard resets and everything I could think of. It did work for a little bit with the headset, but then it quit in the middle of the call.

Do I have to get a new phone or is there a fix for it????

Everything else works perfectly on my 950.

Any advice please.

Thanks
Bob

northernpipeman

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have done several hard resets and everything I could think of. It did work for a little bit with the headset, but then it quit in the middle of the call.

Hi - i dont want to patronise you, but by 'hard reset' do you mean complete factory reset and reinstall? I havent heard of this fault before, but it does sound like a hardware fault. A full refresh might fix it and is worth a go.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I haven't experienced issues like that on my L950. So no audio when calling? Have you tried answering with wired headsets or Bluetooth devices?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99