Anyone have this happen on their unit? Once in a while i try to take a pic the phone blacks out on me and i have to remove the battery and restart the phone and the pic i take doesn't save. #annoying
    02-12-2018 10:25 PM
    Anyone have this happen on their unit? Once in a while i try to take a pic the phone blacks out on me and i have to remove the battery and restart the phone and the pic i take doesn't save. #annoying
    Do you use an external sd card?
    And are you running any preview version of windows?
    What about app updates, do you have the latest?
    02-13-2018 12:51 AM
    Do you use an external sd card?
    And are you running any preview version of windows?
    What about app updates, do you have the latest?
    Yeah, I'm running an sd card. Yes, the last preview update. It should be updated. I just recently replaced my battery, because it kept rebooting. It fixed the problem, but now I'm facing this issue with the phone.
    02-13-2018 04:25 AM
    Does it happen only when using flash? Try taking a photo without flash, if that works it's probably the new battery that isn't ok. Could also be the SD-card, try removing it and saving photos to phonememory to troubleshoot. Had to reformat my SD-card last spring after creators update when it got corrupted so I couldn't view some photos without phone crashing works fine now after reformat and hard reset of phone.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    02-13-2018 07:13 AM
    My L950 runs 15254.158 version of W10M. It's camera works perfectly. I have never faced such issue.
    fin11 likes this.
    02-13-2018 08:17 AM
    I sometimes get that issue if I take several photos very quickly with HDR on. I guess it's just bad camera app.
    02-14-2018 04:06 AM
    Does it happen only when using flash? Try taking a photo without flash, if that works it's probably the new battery that isn't ok. Could also be the SD-card, try removing it and saving photos to phonememory to troubleshoot. Had to reformat my SD-card last spring after creators update when it got corrupted so I couldn't view some photos without phone crashing works fine now after reformat and hard reset of phone.
    i tried it today and took pics with a flash and it turned back. I took shots with out the flash and it only turns back once in a while. Ill try to remove the card and try to reformat it and hopefully it fixes the camera issue.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    02-14-2018 03:24 PM