lumia 950 battery

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Howdy,

I think it's time for to replace the battery in my lumia 950 phone since within a half hour of browsing the battery is gone from 100% to 70%. I live in Europe and saw that I could choose from the following options:
- lumia 950 2000 mAh at 15 euro.
- lumia 950 3000 mAh at ~30 euro: the original battery I believe.
- Mugen Power Microsoft Lumia 950 9300 mAh at 60 euro: somewhat bulky cover but that sounds pretty insane.

Which battery would you recommend me if I want a full day to use the phone at light/medium usage (~2-3 hours per day of usage: browsing, making notes, emails, making photo's etc) and for atleast the next 2 years? Will the 2000 mAh suffice or should I go for the 3000 mAh or the Mugen 9300 mAh?

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
The new battery definitely makes a difference, I think I can now do twice as long with my new battery (produced in 2017 apparently). It still is only for light to mid usage (brightness low, no power-eating apps like facebook on the background etc) to be able to use it a whole day and not completely drain it.
I think I am happy I did not get the Mugen Power ~9300 mAh, since while the battery life would obviously be very good it would make the phone to bulky.
I think ideally I would have liked to get the Mugen Power 6200 mAh but its too expensive in Europe for me personally (much higher price/mAh compared to their ~9300 mAh version), so I am happy with the new 3000 mAh original battery.
Also thumbs up for Rounded, delivery was within a few days.
Perhaps this will help others when they want to replace their phone battery. :)

seventeenapg

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
How is the battery from rounded? I am still loving my Lumia,950 but in need of a new battery. I bought one from an online supplier but it's no good. My phone continues to shut down even though I have more than 50% battery left. I will buy one from them but wanted to be sure they are genuine OEM. Look forward to hearing about this company and products before I would purchase one.

Sent from mTalk

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
How is the battery from rounded? I am still loving my Lumia,950 but in need of a new battery. I bought one from an online supplier but it's no good. My phone continues to shut down even though I have more than 50% battery left. I will buy one from them but wanted to be sure they are genuine OEM. Look forward to hearing about this company and products before I would purchase one.

Sent from mTalk

Rounded sells genuine OEM batteries. They're great if you're outside the US.

If you are in the US, i'd recommend calling Palcotech and placing an order with them. Their # is (256) 883-3434.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99