Windows Live Account Blocked

muziqjunkie

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced their Windows Live Account being blocked? I have been trying to resolve this issue for almost a week now to no avail. This means I am blocked from buying apps, updating apps, and using the skydrive. I have already changed my password twice which didn't resolve anything. If anyone has any insight on this it would be greatly appreciated because I'm tired of being pushed around in circles by Microsoft.

slyduck1208

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced their Windows Live Account being blocked? I have been trying to resolve this issue for almost a week now to no avail. This means I am blocked from buying apps, updating apps, and using the skydrive. I have already changed my password twice which didn't resolve anything. If anyone has any insight on this it would be greatly appreciated because I'm tired of being pushed around in circles by Microsoft.

I have. They said it was caused by constantly reentering my Credit Card info, as well as Xbox having trouble with Paypal transactions. They couldn't get a hold of me because I'm located outside the US so they couldn't unlock my account. I ended up creating a new Live account for the phone which sucks because all the apps I bought are now wasted as well as the things I have purchased in GFWL and XBox live in that same account. MS couldn't make a damn overseas call for their customer.

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem about a week after getting my trophy. I actually called the zune folks, since I couldn't buy apps, and after 2 calls totalling an hour and a half, they fixed it. We had to change the names of the zune accounts. Live has had sign in issues for years. Customer service from zune was quite good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans