Hotmail is better tha any mail

ccpur369

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Gmail make me sick .
Often unable to use it.
Ymail looks like a flower girl.
hotmail is best.
Maybe someone do not agree. but Just my viewpoint.

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed lately that hotmail actually works in throwing spam in the trash, rather than 90% of my mail from gmail and yahoo, when did they start sucking so much?

Jaer007ll

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure.when the start .when you send your email at the first time.the hotmail will show a anti spam link i think it's a good way.

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed lately that hotmail actually works in throwing spam in the trash, rather than 90% of my mail from gmail and yahoo, when did they start sucking so much?

To be fair Hotmail used to be seriously bad for spam mail but they've improved their protection to a crazy degree these days. It can cause some strange errors though, like identifying a Windows Live friend request as spam.

I don't know about Yahoo, but Gmail's spam protection seems to get worse the more popular the service gets.

Zumanity

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a Windows Live account as well as a gmail account.

I find my self using Gmail as my primary account for some reason, it just works so well.

I don't know about others, but "Hotmail" kind sounds pre 2005ish, I'd love it if they completely re branded as "Live".

The comment above me that talks about spam and hotmail is point on. I used to get TONS of spam in my Hotmail account, but now it's pretty much on par with Gmail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa