I have a Lumia 710 and my wife has an iPhone4 until hopefully June 2013, at which point she'll get a Windows Phone. I hope to start using Windows 8 shortly after it releases and she might, too (I already have the consumer preview).

Here is my goal- an online calendar that integrates with both of our phones and Windows 8. I would like to be able to have events show up on my phone and her phone and, in the future, both of our computers. I would like for us both to be able to also edit/create/delete events.

What I've already done: I created a Live account for us to share, which is different from my Live account used on my phone, XBox, and Windows 8 CP. She primarily uses her grad school email address, but also has a gmail account. I'm sure she'd be fine with signing in on her iPhone to a Live account if that meant it would show up on her calendar. I have input events on our shared Live account and shared the calendar with my personal Live account. I see the events if I'm logged into the Live website, but not on my phone.

Any help would be extremely appreciated!

05-14-2012 07:46 AM
    Do you have the shared account setup as a mail account on your phone? You don't have to use it for mail (set to manual and hide from Start, or link with primary account), but I think it has to be there to see the calendar.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    ikissfutebol likes this.
    05-14-2012 08:19 AM
    Do you have the shared account setup as a mail account on your phone? You don't have to use it for mail (set to manual and hide from Start, or link with primary account), but I think it has to be there to see the calendar.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    I did not. Just added it and that worked :) Thanks!!
    05-14-2012 09:16 AM
    Funny. It works for me with only logging on to my main Live account which has access to our shared calendar. Have You tried calendar option to see if the specific calendar is turned on to show it?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    05-14-2012 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD