How many chances can Steve Ballmer have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
You don't edit previous posts because the answers were "wrong." You edit them because you were destroyed and want to change history so that you weren't destroyed.

Your original post is quoted and addressed. If you want to narrow it to an extremely narrow, specific area where your (broadly incorrect) statements have an inkling of relevance, that's your choice, but it should be done AFTER conceding that your original post was completely wrong and competently dispatched with.

Anything else is, well, something that rhymes with "bishonest and brolling."

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
You don't edit previous posts because the answers were "wrong." You edit them because you were destroyed and want to change history so that you weren't destroyed.

Your original post is quoted and addressed. If you want to narrow it to an extremely narrow, specific area where your (broadly incorrect) statements have an inkling of relevance, that's your choice, but it should be done AFTER conceding that your original post was completely wrong and competently dispatched with.

Anything else is, well, something that rhymes with "bishonest and brolling."

All I did was correcting you without changing anything from the previous post, don't act like a jerk.

It was YOUR answers that were wrong and I corrected them. Your whole argument was based on the graphic card... And you were wrong about which graphic card the MacBook Pro Retina sports...

Last edited:

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
And if I really wanted to look better then I wouldn't have posted that I edited my previous post when you already quoted that post... so... calm down.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I know that it stings that your dishonesty got called out, but the handprint and the pain will fade with time.

Learn a lesson -- revising posts to change the meaning in your argument, after your original argument was completely debunked, isn't a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett