What is going on with WP purchase history?

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That is exactly my issue ;) Some are still there (I got CowLick back) and some aren't (WPCentral and glƏƏk!)... I am still waiting on MS' response.

For me I've lost all the paid apps that went on free sale for a short period. I had connectivity issues with the WPCentral app, uninstalled and zip......nothing in my history. You go to the main app, it asks you to buy. Now I lack the WPCentral app on my phone which is kinda emptiness for me cuz I was too addicted and used to it. Still waiting for Microsoft to give me back my purchase history :'(

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: What the **** is going on with WP purchase history?

This ain't good at all and I'm really pissed. All my apps in my purchase history are MISSING. I can only see 10 purchased games and that's it. Can you imagine I've been asked to repurchase WPCentral app again after trying to reinstall after having some log in issues with it? WHY and HOW? ::mad:

What the **** is wrong with Microsoft and the Marketplace? Why am I experiencing this? I can't pay for an app twice. Any insight into this?
I had the same problem but I went to purchase history reinstalled wp central now all is good, my history was OK. ????? At least yesterday it was I will check today let you know soon.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I did notice that I am missing any free apps, they used to show up on my purchase history. Not sure why it doesn't show anymore. Anything I actually paid for is there. It sucks that I have two xbox games made by microsoft that do not work on my lumia 920, what a joke.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just check still ok, kenzibit were you able to figure out what's up.

Nope! Still nothing. MS support on twitter told me this problem arose when they migrated some apps on the site. I'm still waiting. I'm just cool with the free apps cuz I can still download them but I'm not cool with the paid apps the went on free sale and I got them. I've got to have them back without repurchasing

Last edited:

TheNerdlyKnight

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had the issue until today. Went to reinstall Rowi and it's asking me to.purchase the app again. All of my purchase history is almost gone too. This is a big snafu.

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Omg you guys are freaking me out. My 920 is being delivered tomorrow. I seriously hope I don't have to deal with this... Soooo many apps that I used on a daily basis I'll be pissed if can't install them off the bat. -_- Samsung Focus -> Nokia 920.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Omg you guys are freaking me out. My 920 is being delivered tomorrow. I seriously hope I don't have to deal with this... Soooo many apps that I used on a daily basis I'll be pissed if can't install them off the bat. -_- Samsung Focus -> Nokia 920.

Just log into your account at www.windowsphone.com and see for yourself. You might be lucky to find all or at least 80% there. Just pray.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I finally got a reply, this is what they said:

Regarding the issue, we are aware of the issue and are currently working towards a resolution. It should be implemented by the end of the month.

If you have already repurchased some of the apps, please come into our billing chat so we can get that sorted out for you.

Thanks for sharing Bearach. I just hope we all get our apps back at the end of the month. I begun to worry whether this issue was even solvarable. The last thing will be Microsoft coming out to tell us they couldn't fix and we should all redownload our apps. As for repurchases and uninstalling any app, I'm forbidding that for now till all is back to normal. I miss my apps.

ody360

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
What are the dates of the missing apps? For me, my purchase history from May to September has been wiped out! Which includes the free Liquid Daffodil apps :(

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What are the dates of the missing apps? For me, my purchase history from May to September has been wiped out! Which includes the free Liquid Daffodil apps :(

If you started using Windows Phone as soon as it came out, you'll loose all apps from 2010 to September 2012 (this year). I've learnt it didn't affect September purchases.

I for one have lost all except some few games I purchased.....just 7 games plus apps I just installed currently (this month apps).

I've lost all Liquid Daffodil's apps and especially my WPCentral app since I uninstalled it before realizing that it wasn't in my Purchase history anymore unless I repurchase again. Now I'm without the app on my phone. But I've been advised by Microsoft support not to repurchase anything or uninstall any app till problem is fixed. Maybe I'll get them back.....just maybe. :'(

tomm1ed

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Same here, everything missing form before September 2012 (including WPCentral and several Liquid Dafodil apps just like you guys) So far have not heared anything back from MS.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Where are you guys all based with this issue? I'm in the UK and my purchase history is intact. It even lists Angry Birds in there which I remember getting shortly after buying my HTC WP.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Brothers, I think the issue is partly fixed. I got my WPCentral app back but still can't see apps BEFORE 29th March, 2012. All apps in 2011 and early march 2012 are still missing; which still.contains my Liquid Daffodil's apps. Microsoft should please fix all for me. Check yours to see if all is available.

tomm1ed

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Brothers, I think the issue is partly fixed. I got my WPCentral app back but still can't see apps BEFORE 29th March, 2012. All apps in 2011 and early march 2012 are still missing; which still.contains my Liquid Daffodil's apps. Microsoft should please fix all for me. Check yours to see if all is available.
I can now see a longer history as well, however neither the Liquid Daffodil's apps nor the WPcentral app seem to be there :(

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Yeah my oldest entry is March 11, 2012 now, but I definitely had stuff prior to that. Hopefully they will get it 100% fixed soon.

1979w72

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
My visible purchase history was also partially restored to May 2012, although it appears the full history is indeed back in place, as I was able to re-install apps back to the very first one I purchased on 4/29/2011.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea