What is going on with WP purchase history?

tomm1ed

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Is this still an issue for anyone? I heard this might be fixed.

-Dorzim

It's a very strange issue. Today I got Outsider and WPCentral (got it for free on 5/28/2012) back but for instance glƏƏk! and the Outsiders Extra's are still missing.
As of yet I have not heared back from MS. If they haven't contacted me by monday I will take them up on their offer to credit new purchases...

tomm1ed

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
And in a follow up, MS just closed my case (without ever contacting me...) Some but not all of my history is back (specifically missing CleverPhoto, glƏƏk!, Hey DJ!, MetroTalk, Outsiders Extra's, Pirate Cat and Photo Lock. All of which were free some time this year)

Update:
Just contacted MS and this is what they said
'MS.: Ok, the bug has been reported and should be fixed by itself anytime from now.

Tom: ah ok, so you are telling me I just have to be a bit more patient?

MS.: Unfortunately, yes. There was a bug and many users are missing purchased apps or games from the Purchase history. I would advise checking again in a while. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
'

Last edited:

tomm1ed

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Another update, it seems MS is still working on this, because today glƏƏk! reappeared in my Purchase History.
CleverPhoto, Hey DJ!, MetroTalk, Outsiders Extra's, Pirate Cat and Photo Lock are still MIA tho.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb