What is going on with WP purchase history?

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
This ain't good at all and I'm really pissed. All my apps in my purchase history are MISSING. I can only see 10 purchased games and that's it. Can you imagine I've been asked to repurchase WPCentral app again after trying to reinstall after having some log in issues with it? WHY and HOW? ::mad:

What the **** is wrong with Microsoft and the Marketplace? Why am I experiencing this? I can't pay for an app twice. Any insight into this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: What the **** is going on with WP purchase history?

same deal, all my purchases from my wp7 are gone... pretty sure it's a result of not using wp for a year.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
same deal, all my purchases from my wp7 are gone... pretty sure it's a result of not using wp for a year.

No that's not the case. It's happening to we the regular users too. Support asked me not to repurchase anything and I accidentally uninstalled WPCentral app so you can imagine what I'm going through. I have to make sure I don't uninstall anything from now on.

DallasFann

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

Same thing here. When I did a restore to my 920 after a hard reset ended up with 61 apps that wont reinstall because they think I need to purchase them. Mine worked fine up until Monday. Talked with support and told me the same thing kenzibit was told. Anything I had purchased since getting my 920 on release date was there and reinstalled but my WP7 purchased apps were not reinstalled.

tomm1ed

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I have the same thing here, bought a new Lumia 800 (currently on sale for 170 euro with a 140 cashback for my old Lumia 800 so effectively I payed 30 euro's for a scratchfree new Lumia 800 with 2 whole years of warranty :p) and now can't reinstall amongst other WPCentral and glƏƏk!
I contacted MS Support telling them I was missing a bunch of purchased apps and they asked me to repurchase them and then I would get credited the same amount. The 'funny' part is; yesterday I could see everything from the beginning of September but today all I get is 'Something's gone wrong. Please come back in a little while and try again.'

Update:
Contacted MS again, they have now escalated to 'Technical Support', will keep you guys posted.

Last edited:

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the same thing here, bought a new Lumia 800 (currently on sale for 170 euro with a 140 cashback for my old Lumia 800 so effectively I payed 30 euro's for a scratchfree new Lumia 800 with 2 whole years of warranty :p) and now can't reinstall amongst other WPCentral and glƏƏk!
I contacted MS Support telling them I was missing a bunch of purchased apps and they asked me to repurchase them and then I would get credited the same amount. The 'funny' part is; yesterday I could see everything from the beginning of September but today all I get is 'Something's gone wrong. Please come back in a little while and try again.'

Update:
Contacted MS again, they have now escalated to 'Technical Support', will keep you guys posted.

You mean support asked you to repurchase the apps and they'll credit it to you later on? That's a mistake. They told me not to repurchase anything and that they are working on a fix and also not to uninstall anything cuz I won't get it back since purchase history isn't working.

tomm1ed

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You mean support asked you to repurchase the apps and they'll credit it to you later on? That's a mistake. They told me not to repurchase anything and that they are working on a fix and also not to uninstall anything cuz I won't get it back since purchase history isn't working.
Yes they asked me to repurchase but because my g/f was having the exact same issue (tho not pressing because she actually has the apps installed ;D) I haven't so far.

apocacrux

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue. I thought I was going crazy when I went to reinstall all my apps. I know I've downloaded more than 20 apps and its asking me to repurchase gMaps Pro again. I hope MS fixes this soon

Letros

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I'm having this issue as well, an app was giving me an error when trying to update, so I uninstalled it, when I went back to reinstall, it was not on my purchase history, prompted me to buy it...

tomm1ed

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I pointed MS Support to this page so they can see that this is an issue more people than me have. (well they should know that since both me and my girl have this issue ;))

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes they asked me to repurchase but because my g/f was having the exact same issue (tho not pressing because she actually has the apps installed ;D) I haven't so far.

Don't do it, or else you might have a double problem. Wait till this is fixed, just hang on.

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

I re purchased mine and they refunded my... simple quick and easy fix. extremely impressed with the service.

tomm1ed

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

What about paid apps that went on free sale for a day or two e.g. gmaps pro, wpcentral, Luquid Dafodil's apps?
That is exactly my issue ;) Some are still there (I got CowLick back) and some aren't (WPCentral and glƏƏk!)... I am still waiting on MS' response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb