Instagram on Windows Phone

msualum

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok - so apparently some people here are in the "know" and instagram is NOT coming. Very well I will cease my vigil :(

jsk0703

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
There was this report that suggested an app was in the works but it was not being developed by Instagram. Instagram is coming to Windows Phone (updated) | The Verge

We're hearing from sources familiar with the situation that Instagram is not investing its own resources into the development of a potential Instagram app. This doesn't rule out the app entirely. Microsoft built its own Twitter and Facebook apps, ones that the company regularly updates. Of course, Microsoft would require Instagram's permission to publish images to the service, since only unofficial Instagram viewers currently exist outside of the company's own apps without an explicit partnership.

Ronin1019

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I want Instagram, Whatsapp, and tune in Radio on my new nokia lumia 920..or I will send this back to AT&T and go back to Android Phone

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Try emailing the CEO. Apparently that's the thing to do now. :)

Why don't we make EyeEm the new instagram? Seems like we would get more traction doing that.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
While I don't use it, I want it to come. I know people that will be like this:

Them: Oo I like this phone, does it have Instagram
Me: Unfortunately no
Them: Why the **** does it not have Instagram?
*they pull out knife*
Them: Time for you to die
*they slit my throat*

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I want Instagram, Whatsapp, and tune in Radio on my new nokia lumia 920..or I will send this back to AT&T and go back to Android Phone

Well, Whatsapp is there and/or being retooled for WP8. Same goes for TuneIn. As for Instagram, I wouldn't hold my breath. Guess you better pack up ye ole 920 and head for AT&T because I'd be surprised if you saw Instagram in the next few months or even longer.

Last edited:

Stryfeno1

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't get it....Why do people come on here and say why do we need 7,000+ thread about Instagram? Let me tell you why...Because SOME OF US ARE NOT HAPPY and for one I am glad there are others out there like me. I've pay for my phone 2 years ago and trully I want apps that other phones have. I am feeling left out....first it was Words with Friends, now its Instagram and Temple Run and later it will be Songpop. I feel the WP apps releases will never catch up.

I know WP8 is new and I will give it time to grow but I am sorry because if things don't change I will leave. I love WP but I am not happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa