According to Zdnet WP dropped in market share?

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
- Different? Alright! May I show you the Samsung Galaxy S3 with that phone you will make the heads turn and you will simply feel different.
- But what about the Nokia Lumia 920?
- Well it's way too thick and heavy, I wouldn't recommend it.Perhaps you would prefer the Nexus 4!?
- I want something different.
- The Nexus 4 is brand new!

I walked into a flagship Verizon store in Tempe, AZ last week specifically stating I wanted the Nokia 822, and the person directed me (in order) to the Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, and Razor Maxx. Notably, the Razor Maxx was immediately next to the 822 and 8X, and it was as if the phones were not even on display. You would think I hadn't stated that I was only looking for a specific phone. It is not as bad as with WP7 though. After I left that store, I stopped by the other large Verizon flagship store in Scottsdale, AZ and made the same inquiry. This time, the response was to ask which color I wanted, and then to chat up the stuff he learned about the OS in training. It all made the decision of where to buy very easy. BTW, the person also picked up on the fact that I was carrying a Surface RT tablet and pointed out the one the had on display. He then noted that 1) they expected they were going to start selling them as some point after the displays generated some interest, 2) he certainly saw enough people carrying them since the Microsoft Store was downstairs in the same mall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar